Restaurant General Manager
Looking for experienced Restaurant General Manager in a fast casual segment.
Excellent company culture, salary, benefits and opportunity for growth.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure company culture and values are practiced daily.
- Forecast, schedule and manage daily operations of fast casual brand.
- Recruit, hire and develop staff
- Meet or Exceed customer expectations with high levels of service and quality food.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Good understanding of cost controls/ labor management/ ownership mentality
- 1 – 5 years of experience with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Energetic and hands-on leadership
- Great BOH Knowledge, food inventory and food safety
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Competitive salary of 50k to 60k.
- Plus a obtainable Bonus paid monthly
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance including medical, dental and eye
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.