Our client is a very successful leader in the production and sale of adhesives and specialised glues.
They are looking for experienced warehouse operatives to join their team due to a large increase in sales and business.
This is an excellent long term opportunity to join a well-established company.
Location: HX5 Elland area, Halifax, West Yorkshire
The Role: Working mainly in the production area, this can be HEAVY work comprising of both two-person lifts and one-person lifts due to the size and weight of the products.
- 40 paid basic hours per week
- Shifts either:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 17:00pm (warehouse)
- Monday to Thursday 6:00am - 16:00pm (production)
- Helping in goods-in / goods-out when needed
- Being health and safety conscious at all times
- Palletising and wrapping
- Quality checking all products encountered for damages / inconsistencies
- Feeding the production lines with raw material
- Picking from order forms
- Packing both individual and bulk products
- Loading containers
We are looking for candidates who have preferably worked in a similar environment with bulky products, a good level of physical fitness, a good attitude towards work and good timekeeping skills.
Other Attributes include:
- Numeracy & literacy skills
- Attention to detail needed
- Health and Safety conscious
- Warehouse experience
- Quality Checking
If you believe that this is the opportunity for you then please send your UPDATED CV to #removed#-uk.com or contact PROMAN on 01422 387319 if you wish to discuss the role.