We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work from home.
We will pay you to contact clients to help, guide and explain their benefits to them. Ensuring all clients are properly enrolled in Medicare. We will provide training.
Location: At home
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Days/Hours Worked: Tuesday - Saturday; 10 am to 9 pm. A minimum 4 hours/2 days a week.
- Must be active and have knowledge using a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Must have internet access
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Preferred Senior Citizen
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients over the age of 65, by doing the following:
- Assisting in finding out if Medicare Beneficiary has Medicaid on the medicare.gov website.
- Locating Medicaid information for clients.
- Helping people file complaints with the State of Insurance Department.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Referring Military Veterans their families to benefits.
- Follow Up with Clients.
- Willing to learn about Medicare.
Role: Part-Time Benefit Advocate from Home
Apply for this job now.