Job Title: Software QA Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 5+ month contract
Client: Dolby Laboratories Inc
The client is looking for an experienced QA engineer to work on a video conference application. This is a 5 months project scheduled from Nov 1st, 2018 till March 30th, 2019.
- Define UI/Application test plan and execute based on the plan.
- Work closely work software engineers, participate in daily standup meetings and provide prompt feedbacks and validate fixes.
- Report to engineering manager for progress and problems.
- Wherever possible, automate the repetitive tests.
- 3+ years’ experience in testing software products.
- Prior experience testing video conferencing application is a mandatory requirement.
- General understanding of user interface testing.
- Experience with qTest, JIRA and Agile workflow.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Python programming for test automation control is a plus.
Why URSUS? Our global IT Staffing Services and Systems Integration team intelligently connects the market's most qualified candidates, Global 1000 companies and Startups. We place the highest priority on understanding unique client needs first, ensuring mutual, best-fit success and integration of people and product. Our relentless attention to detail is the hallmark of our organization. We look forward to working with you.
Role: Software QA Engineer(Only CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD)
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.