Rapidly-expanding company seeks an experienced Customer Service Call Center Supervisor to help bring our top-notch customer service to an even higher level. You will work the night shift and earn a top salary plus be eligible for a great benefits package upon direct hire.
As our Customer Service Supervisor, you will be part of a supervisory team responsible for ensuring the department is running smoothly and efficiently and that all shifts are staffed and trained. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Delegating tasks to a pool of up to 25 customer service reps (a blend of internal and external).
- Handling escalated calls from our customer and merchant base and providing superb customer satisfaction
- Coaching and mentoring a small team of CSR’s during one-on-one sessions.
- Simultaneously monitoring call queues, live chat queues, and incoming customer tickets
- Enforcing department protocols, rules, and regulations
- Proving real-time feedback and communication to the offshore customer service team, internal Tier 2 customer service team, management, and technical departments.
In order to be considered, we require you to have at least 2+ years’ supervisory experience managing a small team at a customer service or call center. In addition, we require:
- The ability to anticipate and react to volume spikes and to act accordingly
- Experience with Zen Desk or Kustomer a plus
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Expert at Google Drive/Google docs
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Previous experience with Vonage telecom systems is a plus
If you have natural leadership qualities along with a passion for teaching and motivating employees to reach the height of their potential, then we want to meet with you now!
EFRO is a full service staffing firm offering consultative outsourcing services.
Role: Customer Service Call Center Supervisor – Night Shift
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.