Conducts technical computer training courses for internal clinical and non-clinical staff primarily in HealthConnect (Epic) and possibly other end user programs. Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs. Working with the regional HealthConnect team interacts to develop specifications for content of courses. Is comfortable preparing lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented. Instructs participants thorough classroom training. Schedules courses, registers students and marks attendance in the Learning Management System. Completes all classroom checklists, rosters and surveys as required
• Working with HealthConnect leadership assists in prioritizing key short and long range learning goals and objectives in alignment with company/regional strategic goals and direction.
• Provides needs assessments and on-going analysis of learning programs to insure effectiveness of interventions and programs delivered.
• Will be responsible for traveling to all NCAL facilities around the region to provide classroom training, and consultation to clients for the training on operating of automated systems 100% of the time.
• Researches emerging trends in learning methods.
• Designs complex and original technical and non-technical training programs for employees and management.
• Implements agreed on training programs including coordination, budgets and effectiveness metrics based upon company/regional goals.
Minimum four (4) years in conducting classroom led instruction, presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
Minimum four (4) years of Epic training experience
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles.
• Working knowledge of data collection, analysis and statistical techniques.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply adult learning theory and methods to any learning situation, in particular computer learning environments.
• Full knowledge of medical industry practices.
• Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
• Proficient in use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
• Epic certification or credentialed in at least one suite (Clin Doc, Orders, Optime, etc)
• Health care experience.
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Trainer/Epic Trainer
Apply for this job now.