Entry level PA / Team Support role
- full time, permanent opportunity
- Fantastic offices in City of London
- Office based 4 days p/w & WFH 1 day p/w
- Salary up to £25,000 p.a.
I am seeking an ambitious Administrator, to join a prestigious Insurance firm based in the City of London.
This role is a fantastic first step on the journey to a PA career, and you will be mentored & supported by a highly successful EA.
Key duties will include:
* Diary Management for the team
* Room Bookings, catering, registering with reception, etc.
* Booking meeting venues (restaurants, etc.) on behalf of the team
* Assist the EA/Office Manager with organising and coordinating external events
* Research and assist with team events
* Research and coordinate/book travel for the team
* Registering for Conferences and Seminars on behalf of the team
* Assist in keeping the website updated
* Help manage the company linked-in account and other social media as required
* Co-ordinating with EA/Office Manager re. branded merchandising needed for events/staff
* Completion of expenses on behalf of team where necessary
* Managing stock and ordering stationary for the office
* Assisting with onboarding of new joiners (arranging IT, passes, etc.)
* General ad-hoc admin for the team
* No previous work experience required in Finance/Insurance industry.
* Ability to work flexibly and remotely, where required.
* The successful individual will need to be presentable and able to manage key external relationships.
* Confident, organised, professional individual.
* Engaging, driven, and career motivated candidate.
* The ability to work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment.