COMPANY: BMS PERFORMANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £55000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Lead an exciting and innovative area within an established business
- Become a well-regarded and crucial member of the global team
- Founded over 20 years ago - Now a market-leading multi-billion turnover organisation
The world's leading provider of travel, expense and invoice management solutions is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead efforts in expanding our client's insights project, with the goal of understanding of their rapidly expanding and evolving marketplace.
You will lead, create and execute competitive research projects to meet the needs of leadership, sales and marketing department, turning competitive data and information into actionable insights.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Increasing the business' understanding of a highly competitive landscape, staying ahead of market trends and developments.
- Working in a self-critical manner, bearing in mind the business' advantages and shortcomings whilst executing plans to remedy them.
- Expanding the impact of the insights programme by becoming a trusted partner to internal stakeholders including sales, marketing and product teams across the wider global business.
- Remaining curious about new technologies and how they are changing the business landscape.
- Indirectly leading diversely skilled teams and managing projects in sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Utilising Tableau and other data visualization tools including Excel Pivot Tables.
- Translating complex concepts and data into actionable recommendations.
Requirements for the role of Senior Marketing Manager
- Previous B2B competitive intelligence and/or product marketing research experience in SaaS/Cloud software
- Experience in creating competitive content, such as battlecards
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative research instruments
- Expert in creating and presenting data and reports (sometimes in layman's terms) to senior audiences
- Mastery of data visualization and reporting tools
- Experience working with Analyst Relations teams to leverage the analyst community for insight
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for building productive relationships with globally dispersed key stakeholders
One of the world's largest tech businesses, our client is a cloud-based SaaS company providing travel, expense and invoice solutions to Enterprise customers.
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £55k-£80k
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be based in Feltham.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Role: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, Hounslow, Hounslow
Apply for this job now.