We are seeking a new Security Alarm Senior Level Technician to join our team! You will be in a key roll to help us continue growing 30 year old local CT company (Safe Home Security) in teh state of New Jersey and surround areas.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Professionally present, design, upgrade and additional services
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Maintain Qualifying License with New Jersey State Alarm Board and work with SHS Senior Management on policy and procedure for New Jersey compliance and customer excellence
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able and willing to travel to any appointments within a large assigned coverage area
Background check performed
Experienced applicants please apply: Qualifying agent not required, but eligibility to Qualify for NJ will need to be determined.
Role: Security Alarm Technician and Licensed Qualifier
Apply for this job now.