COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP80000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + Competitive
We are partnered with a leading financial services business who are currently looking for a Data Science Manager. Within this position you will be primarily technical but also manage more junior scientists.
The role will involve developing bespoke Machine Learning solutions. You will work on a number of pre identified business problems as well as identifying new areas in which Data science can have an impact.
- This role is to design and build models for the detection of financial crime, as well as to lead a sub-team of other analysts.
- Deployment of machine learning techniques, and the use of appropriate analytical models to achieve the desired outcomes.
- The role will also be expected to produce and manage model documentation.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Significant practical experience in modelling data in Python / R
- Strong knowledge of designing and managing SQL databases and an understanding of the steps required in cleaning and transforming datasets.
- Significant experience of data modelling using Python / R and experience in design and implementation of functioning production data models.
- High level degree in a scientific/numerical discipline (Master's, PhD is an advantage)
If you're looking for an opportunity to manage and grow an exciting team within financial services then please get in touch to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.