My name is Derek Montayre and I’m a Recruiter with The Fountain Group,a Nationwide Staffing Firm. I’m reaching out to see if you would be interested in a new Operations Analyst I position in San Francisco, CA for a prominent client of ours. Here is a brief job description:
· Design, implement, and maintain budget processes, reports and dashboards for budget stakeholders to better understand daily, monthly, and quarterly spend details.
· Conduct monthly and post-quarter reconciliations of all Marketing budgets and manage incremental and/or end of quarter (EOQ) budget requests and allocations.
· Ensure that all purchase requisitions (PRs) are submitted on time and accurately recorded in Budgetforce (Salesforce budget management tool), Coupa (purchase order tool) and Meetingforce (events/sponsorship/speaker contract review tool) for Accounting and quarterly close purposes.
· Review all statement of work (SOWs), insertion orders (IOs) and contracts to ensure accuracy of service and compliance with procurement and accounting guidelines.
· Understand workflows & interdependencies of Marketing spending among global Finance, Accounting, AP & Strategic Sourcing cross functional teams. Be proactive to ensure adherence of process and procedures and to provide resolution of issues found.
· Manage the new supplier submission process and new vendor on-boarding within the internal supplier tool.
· Develop standardized campaign tracking, processes, recording and reporting for the entire marketing team.
If you are interested in hearing more, please respond to this with your resume attached
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Role: Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.