Company: MARRIOTT HOTELS - CENTRAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive hourly rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global
F&B Supervisor - Bexleyheath Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Delta Hotels Bexleyheath, 1 Broadway, Bexleyheath, England, United Kingdom Schedule
This is an exciting time to join our recently rebranded Delta Hotels by Marriott Bexleyheath, part of Marriott Bonvoys portfolio of 30 extraordinary hotel brands, creating a seamless travel experience in more than 90 locations across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and Central America and Caribbean.
Delta Hotels focuses on the details that truly matter, delivering a streamlined and flawless stay for its guests every time.
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mind-set are an important part of why our guests continue to choose us for their event needs. Every day presents a new opportunity to interact with people from all over the world, giving you new inspiration and perspective.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our food and beverage department, ensuring that we consistently provide excellent service to our customers.
- Oversee the daily operations of the food and beverage department including conference & banqueting.
- Ensure that all food and beverages are prepared to the highest quality and presented in a visually appealing manner
- Ensure that events are set up as per the business standards with a high level of attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of customer service and ensure customer satisfaction is in line with our predicted guest feedback metrics
- Manage and train staff to provide excellent service and meet departmental goals and feedback to F&B manager when required
- Manage inventory and ordering of food and beverage supplies
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and ensure that staff are trained to do the same
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless experience for customers
- Proven experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or similar role
- Conference & Banqueting experience preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move upwards of 20 kilos during event set up
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team effectively
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage service and preparation techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and point-of-sale systems
Perks you deserve
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Equal share of Tronc
- Training opportunities
- Free hot meal on shift
- Worldwide hotel discounts
- Worldwide F&B Discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Associate/Manager of the Quarter awards.
If you are passionate about food and beverage service and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Delta Hotels provide a seamless travel experience that has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of the modern frequent traveler in mind. We flawlessly deliver the key essentials guests need and we work hard to eliminate everything they don't. At Delta Hotels by Marriott, we are always warm, wise and in control so our guests can focus on what's most important. With a strong presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Delta Hotels by Marriott is rapidly expanding across markets all around the world. If you enjoy delivering purposeful service and focusing on the details that matter, we invite you to explore jobs at Delta Hotels by Marriott. In joining Delta Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be
where you can do your best work, begin
your purpose, belong
to an amazing global team, and become
the best version of you.