Our small boutique computer consulting business is looking to add a help desk technician to our team. We provide tech services to high end clientele so the ability to communicate clearly is a must. We are a tech company. Customer service is our business. This is a great job for a capable dynamic person who enjoys responsibility and freedom.
You will resolve computer-related issues for our clients remotely over the phone (to start). We service both Mac and PC Networks.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Provide great customer service
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- A Team Player
- Self Discipline
NYC based computer consulting firm founded in 2004. Collectivity, our staff possesses over 40 years experience supporting every aspect of technology relative to a computer network. We are fluent in both Mac and PC and Cisco. We provide great customer service to our high-end clientele across the country.
Role: Help Desk Support Technician for High End Clientele
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.