COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20000 - £22000 per annum + + benefits
Conveyancing Assistant | Birmingham | Paying up to £22,000
A national law firm with over 15 offices is seeking a conveyancing assistant to join its residential conveyancing team in Birmingham City Centre. You will have the opportunity to join a busy, forward thinking and friendly residential conveyancing team which take pride in delivering a first class service to its clients.
Due to an exciting period of growth and expansion, the residential team are seeking a conveyancing assistant to join its friendly and inclusive department. You will be responsible for providing a full range of conveyancing support to the department including the following;
· Assisting with a varied caseload of residential property matters predominately focusing on progressing purchases of off-plan apartments post-exchange up to completion
· Taking initial instructions from clients
· Submitting Land Registry searches
· Liaising directly with clients and assisting them in completing forms
· Dealing with completions and any post completion formalities
· Updating clients, agents or brokers
· Diary management, typing correspondence and maintaining files and general admin duties
· Using case management systems
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a conveyancing assistant and be confident in your ability to assist fee earners with a full range of residential conveyancing matters.
The successful candidate will have at least two years relevant experience, be well organised and capable of providing a personal, efficient service.
If you would like more information on this role, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 or email an updated CV.
Role: Conveyancing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.