Care Assistants required in Downham Market area
We are currently seeking Domiciliary Care Assistants to provide care for service users at their homes.
As a care worker you will be responsible for assisting the client with daily activities, personal care, dietary care, domestic and household chores while respecting client's dignity, privacy and independence at all times.
You will need to maintain accurate record keeping, comply with all policies and procedures, and participate in staff review meetings.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual who strives to provide the best care, do not hesitate and send your CV now!
Mornings, lunches and teas, plus every other weekend
Flexible working hours
Duties will include:
- Assist service users with their personal care needs and help to provide health supervision and attention through direct care as needed
- Dietary and nutritional requirements of the service user
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team whilst using your own initiative
- Ensuring accurate record keeping at all times
- Medication Administration
- To comply with guidelines and policies at all times
- To contribute to the efficient running of the establishment and the creation of an atmosphere conductive to the best interest of service users
- To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible
- Previous experience of working in a care environment is preferable, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Driving Licence and own transport
Benefits of working for Hales Group Residential Care:
- Mileage and travel time paid
- Free Induction training
- Free uniform
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- up to 28 days paid holiday
- Travel Scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Excellent office support team & oncall service.
If you are interested in this position then please contact our residential team on 01603 765 281
Alternatively email your CV and cover letter to #removed#