Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: South Croydon, London, CR2 8LD
Contract Type: Part-Time (3 days per week)
About the Purchase Ledger Clerk Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to provide an excellent account service in supporting the Accounts Supervisor.
Service accounts in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Ensure that a high-quality service is provided to all customers, by being customer focused.
Embrace the company culture.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements within deadline All statements completed by 20th of each month.
- Adding payments to CRM (Microsoft Database) Strong customer service focus
- Investigate discrepancies and raising with broker and/or Supplier
- Assist the Sales Ledger clerk in updating Refund Schedule
- Taking payments by phone from clients by credit/debit cards
- Review and investigate Aged Creditors at month end
- Processing Office Account Supplier invoices and posting into Sage 200
- Follow up for invoices to be signed by budget holders
- Queries raised and followed up with budget holders
- Assisting in processing of credit card statements
- Preparation of invoice payments and monthly bacs payment run
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Basic Office skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Minimum Level 1 AAT or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience in a finance/accounts role
- Attention to Detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Computer skills
- Methodical approach to Work
- Questioning and listening skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you think that you are suitable for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, please apply now!