Hydra Acquisitions is looking for someone who is inquisitive, energetic, hard-working, highly motivated, and committed to providing superior customer service to assist in managing our client services team. This role is responsible for assisting the Manager of our company in maintaining all aspects of property operations, leading their team of employees by example, and taking the lead in employee training, motivation and professional development.
This position does start at entry level for training purposes. The expectation is that, over time and under the guidance of our Manager, this position will be groomed and eligible to be considered for an upper management position. We do not believe in tenure seniority, upper management positions are earned and only promoted from within our firm.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Fully understand client and customer needs and provide a seamless, professional channel for communication.
· Facilitate face-to-face conversations with existing clients and new customers to discuss current product and service needs.
· Maintain a working knowledge of client service and product offerings, special promotions and track campaign results, adjusting and making recommendations as necessary.
· Deliver a professional customer service experience to customers, including product and service knowledge, multi-tasking, problem solving, and add-on sales as needed.
· Implementation of client marketing plans, including product positioning in retail locations, campaign strategies and tactics to connect with the intended audience, and tracking demographic trends of the Phoenix-metro area.
· Work closely with other teams to meet or exceed campaign goals and client objectives.
· Monitor individual progress of each employee to provide coaching opportunities and to understand developmental needs.
**Please note that this is not an administrative, IT, or call center position! This individual should anticipate speaking with clients and customers in person on a daily basis.
We are looking for a dynamic person who will add the strength of their unique industry experience and personality to an already wonderful team of committed employees. As such, we desire the following skills and backgrounds:
· Experience in multiple areas of customer service, specifically client services is a plus
· Self-motivated, proven leadership / management experience
· Excellent communication, teamwork and conflict resolution skills
· Willingness and ability to be trained and learn from the ground up
· College degree in Marketing/Advertising, Business, or Communications is a plus
**CONSIDERING LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Successful companies are changing the way they speak with the outside world shifting from marketing to mattering. To do this, Hydra Acquisitions helps develop our clients into brands worth caring about by speaking directly to their audience through various touch points worth experiencing.
Hydra Acquisitions specializes in branding through business-to-consumer direct marketing. This takes out the middleman of indirect marketing and allows us to personalize client promotions diverse consumer markets. The effectiveness of our campaigns and business model has created a huge return on investment for clients, causing high demand for more of our expert services locally and nationally.
Role: Entry Level Client Service Manager
Location: Buena Park,
Apply for this job now.