Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Payroll Coordinator this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (#removed#-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 200 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking an individual who will assist with administration and processing of payroll related items.
As a successful Payroll Coordinator, you will:
- Process, transmit and distribute biweekly payroll.
- Input new hire employee information into payroll system(s).
- Process tax exemption and direct deposit changes with the payroll system(s).
- Maintain payroll records.
- Assist with maintenance of payroll and employment reports.
- Provide employment verifications.
- Notify Benefits Administrator of all benefit eligible employee changes.
- Process employee status changes within the payroll system(s).
- Provide backup to Senior Payroll Administrator.
- Provide support to the Human Resources Department.
- Assist with the Bayshore Commission System.
- Process all insurance deduction rate changes as provided by Benefits Administrator.
- Process and expedite confidential employee wage garnishments and payroll deductions.
- Distribute annual W-2’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant payroll experience, preferred.
- Payroll certification, preferred.
- Knowledge of payroll software required; Kronos and Paychex preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent accounting and communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Possess analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll, preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.
Apply NowCompany Description
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Role: Payroll Coordinator
Location: Farmington Hills,
Apply for this job now.