Successful, well-branded, twenty year old home care company is seeking experienced caregivers for immediate openings in NE Philadelphia and neighboring Montgomery County area. Open availability is a plus.
"All [...] employees must demonstrate a desire for excellence and a love of service. Our Caregivers are what make us a great company and we look for those qualities that make us shine."
~ Founder, CEO
This position requires:
- At least one year experience as a caregiver caring for the elderly or CNA certification.
- Open availability, be able to work 12 hour shifts, nights or weekends and/or Live-ins.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Qualified applicants must show compassion, empathy and have a passion for great customer service.
- Candidates should be able to pass a back ground check and must obtain two-step TB test.
Our caregivers are very important to us, therefore, we offer the following:
- 1 to 1 Caregiver to Client Ratio
- Caregiver Training Program
- Merit Increases
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement
Please click on the link below to submit your application:
If you have any issues submitting your application, please reply to this ad with your contact information for support.
For more information about our company visit:
Apply for this job now.