Senior EA to CEO
Up to £40,000
Are you looking for a role outside of the city? We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a Property Development company in Battersea. This role is permanent and an amazing opportunity with an un-heard of salary for this location. Ideally, you will currently be working for a Property Development company and experienced at Senior/Management level.
- Experience of working as a Personal Assistant at senior level in a Finance division ideally but not required within the Property Development/Construction/Real Estate sector
- Experience of managing highly confidential communication/diary management
- Experienced of producing documents for senior members of organisations
- Be organised, flexible and be able to effectively manage your workload.
- A proactive and positive approach to work
- Personable with a detail-orientated approach.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Secretarial qualifications including accurate key board skills
- A Level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications; word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook