Role: Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus
Location: Reading (Travel Required)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, driven Sales and Marketing Manager to work for this exciting restaurant/bar group. I am looking for someone who not only understands the Hospitality Sector but someone who is passionate about the industry, if you have experience within the late night, bar, craft beer sector and you're looking for an exciting new role, see below.
The Sales and Marketing Manager Position:
- Identify and build local business to business relationships with key organisations
- Create and implement innovative events/activities that secure group/corporate bookings without relying on heavy discounting and without undermining the brand values and ethos
- Maximise sales and marketing opportunities around key dates in the events calendar
- Negotiate third party deals that drive bookings, footfall, website traffic and ultimately sales
- Explore marketing opportunities with local businesses, street markets, festivals, charities, artists, etc.
- Identify new revenue streams, fully utilise venue space, maximise sales
- Manage delivery of marketing plan and events program across the group
The Sales & Marketing Manager:
- At least 3 years sales and marketing experience within a relevant capacity.
- Confident at building new relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- A strong networker, an existing network of candidates would be beneficial.
- You must be self motivated, outgoing and the drive to smash your targets
- Excellent planning, budgeting, time management and prioritising skills
- Good attention to detail, creative flair and an artistic eye
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- A good working knowledge of the main social media platforms.
- Love of craft beer / brewing a massive plus
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Tweet us @COREcruitment