Great Starting Pay! Get Paid Weekly! Excellent Benefits!
Benefits Include: dental, vision, health, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
The Diesel Technician position requires high level of proficiency and working knowledge related to heavy duty Diesel Engine Diagnosis, repairs, as well as for Forklift and Pallet Jack repairs. Comprehension of Fleet Maintenance operations, understanding of electrical, hydraulics, PM and DOT inspection experience and knowledge.
- Location: Cudahy, CA
- Shift: M-F-1st & 2nd shift
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to medium to heavy duty vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 5 years’ experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License class “A” or "B" required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Knowledge of hand held scan tools and the process of diagnosing vehicles.
- Ability to read schematics and familiar with process
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Diesel Technician-Competitive Pay + Benefits!
Location: East Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.