Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Young People's Worker based in Dundee. We are looking for someone who is flexible enough to work 3 nights per week on a rota basis.
Provide support to children, young people and families by agreeing and directly delivering interventions, with appropriate direction, which enable positive and agreed outcomes to be achieved, in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. They will require you to do nights and weekends where necessary.
- Provide a high quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
- Deliver interventions to children, young people or families on a 1:1 basis or in a group setting, with appropriate direction
- Maintain effective working relationships and channels of communications with colleagues and with children, young people and families and where necessary encourage and promote involvement to achieve positive outcomes
- Be alert to child protection and safeguarding issues and inform appropriate line managers of concerns in line with safeguarding policies and procedures
- Qualifications: SVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working with children.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.