Our client is the market leader in its sector and supplies products to its customers across the world.
They specialise in steelwork clamping systems, specifically, steelwork fixings, cavity fixings, decking fixings, support fixings and floor fixings.
Their reputation is as an inventor and pioneer in their field and they are now looking quality candidates to join their team located in the Bradford area.
Hours and Length of Assignment
38 hours per week
Machine Shop Hours :-
Monday-Thursday - 07:45am-16:00pm
Warehouse Hours :-
Monday-Thursday - 07:55am-16:10pm
Friday - 07:55am- 15:25pm
This assignment is offered on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate.
Pay and Bonus
The hourly pay rate is £8.91
For the first 12 weeks there is a £50 per week bonus
After 12 weeks this bonus is increased to £105.72 per week
What is involved in this Production Operative Role?
- Production - assembly of steel, setting of plant equipment and loading products into packaging.
- Processing - bagging/packaging of products, order picking, inputting of data, loading of goods.
- Inspection - quality checking of product using tools and gauges & completing necessary documents.
- Compliance - comply with all safe working practices and follow H&S guidelines.
- Use of Tools - drills, taps, cutters, spanners, measuring equipment, pallet trucks and step ladders.
What does the suitable candidate require for the Production Operative Role?
- Previous Machinery/Production experience
- Ability to work dextrously
- A good level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability due to variety involved in the role
- Ability to do some lifting as most products are made of steel
- Must be happy to adhere to the Company Safety guidelines
- An FLT Counterbalance and/or Reach licence would be desirable
- Previous Warehouse, Picking or Packing experience
How to Apply
If you think that this is the role for you, please either apply online or contact PROMAN #removed# and ask for Finley and we will arrange a local interview for you.