Are you commercially experienced Development Lead? Do you have .Net, SQL & Integration expertise? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an IT Development to support and improve key line of business systems, whilst managing and mentoring a team of developers. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to make a difference and gain experience during an exciting digital transformation project on a consultancy basis for three months initially with the possibility of extension. Applications welcome inside and outside of IR35 for this remote consultancy assignment.
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical expertise and production application support to an existing development team focused on a flagship transformation project. Further day-to-day activities will include the prioritization and allocation of development tasks; line management for a team of four; technical management of projects; the development and maintenance of keys business systems; developing and maintaining data interfaces and integrations; the management and coordination of test environments; workflow development; data migration activities; maintaining and updating both technical specifications and documentation; system upgrade and enhancement tasks; testing solutions; and 3rd line application support and issue resolution.
- Experience of managing, leading, mentoring and/or line managing a development team.
- Commercial experience in the use of Microsoft .NET development framework, language flexible.
- SQL Server development, including stored procedures.
- Experience of third line application support.
- SQL Server Reporting Services/SSRS
- SQL Server Integration Services/SSIS
Nice to Have / Will Strengthen Application
- Social Housing applications experience (such as at least one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, MRI Orchard Housing/Promaster/Accuserv/Castleton Housing/Agile365/Documotive/Maintain, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/OPENContractor/OPENAsset/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, MIS ActiveH, Advanced Kirona Mobile/DRS/OpenAccounts, TotalMobile/Service Connect, or similar)
- Experience with APIs, such as Web Services, Web API, REST and/or OData API.
- Scripting experience - Such as SQL, PowerShell, VBscript
- Visual Studio, or other source control systems such as Azure DevOps Server/Team Foundation Server.
- Progress 4GL/OneEdge/WebSpeed.
- NDL MX mobile development/NDL SX integration scripting.
As an individual you will be motivated, goal-oriented, self-disciplined, and eager to impact. You will have excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and your contribution will certainly be felt, if this sounds like the next evolution or stepping-stone in your career then please apply without delay as interview slots are available quickly for suitable and motivated applicants.