Digital Forensic Analyst
An exciting position has become available for a full time Digital Forensic Analyst to join our friendly team based in Nuneaton. The successful candidate will earn £30,000pa + overtime + benefits.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and confident Computer Forensic Analyst with a minimum of 2 years' experience looking to progress their career in a thriving market leading business. With a proven background of delivering high quality Forensic analysis you will effectively manage your time to ensure that all casework is completed within required time frames.
You will also have demonstrable experience of operating in an ISO 17025 environment. The company operates a 37.5 hour working week, based on flexible working hours, therefore you can work whenever you want! You may be required to travel on company business from time to time both in the UK and abroad for which a valid passport as well as a full UK driving licence and car is required.
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- A relevant degree in Digital Forensics or Cyber Security or relevant commercial experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR's Codes of Practice
- Advanced ability in using forensic tools including EnCase, Griffeye, IEF, Axium, FTK, Nuix and X-Ways - (role dependant)
- Ranging from no experience as a Junior through to Senior level with at least 5 years' criminal and commercial current casework experience analysing mobile devices
- Full UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Valid Passport
- Imaging and Pre-Imaging of exhibits
- Case management and Forensic Analysis of Computer based equipment
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring that the company's quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company's security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
About the Company:
IntaForensics, established in 2006, is a specialist service provider of a wide range of digital forensics services to the law enforcement, legal and corporate markets. Our client base includes several large and small Police forces for whom we provide outsourced digital forensics, Criminal Legal defence solicitors and Litigation solicitors. We deal with the acquisition of evidence from electronic media, analysis of evidence and the support of prosecution and defence cases in the criminal justice system.
Why should you Apply?
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving company
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years. Cautions, convictions or financial issues may result in SC Clearance being denied.
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Digital, Forensic, Analyst, Analytical, Forensics, Senior Vacancies, Digital an