Company: FELDER GROUP USA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $30.00 /hour
Who We Are!
We are a well established manufacturer of high quality, precision European woodworking machines. Our equipment includes the latest technology, the highest safety standards, and we use the best raw materials to maintain quality assurance. Our goal is to continue aggressive growth by providing excellent service and the ultimate customer support that our clients have come to expect. We are a very rapidly growing company while at the same time still maintaining a small company feel. Our teams are composed of small groups of individuals who need to work well independently and without excessive "micro managing". Possibilities for advancement within our ever growing company eliminates the possibility of employees feeling as though they are in a "dead end job".
Who We're Looking For!
We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals to fill the position of Mid Level to Senior Service Technician within our New Castle, Delaware location. A good candidate will be comfortable working both alone and with peers. We are currently looking for experienced Field Service Technicians who have a strong backgrounds in electro-pneumatic and plc driven systems! Attention to detail and the ability to diagnose complicated systems is an absolute MUST! Our technicians travel to customers across the United States; let's talk about what that means for you!
What You'll be Doing!
As one of our service team members, you will be calling on business owners & private individuals to troubleshoot their FELDER equipment. When you are not in one of our offices, you will be traveling to visit customers to perform installations, repairs, and maintenance on their FELDER equipment. The range of equipment is vast starting with smaller fully mechanical machinery all the way up to full CNC controlled machinery. We have a strong training regimen set to ensure all technicians are ready for the job!
- Ability to diagnose AC and DC circuits
- Ability to diagnose pneumatic systems
- Basic understanding of coordinate systems
- Mechanical mindset
- Experience with PLC Systems is a MUST.
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Computer expertise a MUST - software skills an extra benefit
- Ability to travel extensively/for multiple days/overnight. 75 - 100 Percent Travel Mon-Fri
- Minimum 5 years prior field service or plant maintenance experience is REQUIRED.
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Holidays off
- Most weekends off!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Hourly wage with incentive's available
- Opportunity to work overtime when necessary
**This position requires the ability to:
- Sit or stand for long periods of time
- Lift heavy objects
- Utilize a wide range of tools
- Conduct work mostly inside and Office/Warehouse/Woodworking Shop but may also need to complete work duties outside.
Powered by JazzHR