Company: SAINT FRANCIS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Type: Full-time, 80 hours per two week pay period, with benefits
Typical Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; weekends and holidays as needed to meet the needs of the departments
Position Description: Provides patient care services via sonographic exams/procedures utilizing ultrasound equipment as prescribed by physicians. Provides patient care essential to ultrasound procedures.
- Medical Sonographer with specialty in Vascular Technology and/or Cardiac Ultrasound.
- Current cardiac and/or vascular registry by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Alternative to Requirements: Will accept General Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with at least two years clinical experience in vascular and/or cardiac diagnostics, with agreement to obtain vascular registry (RVT or RVS) within two years of employment.
- Current CPR Certification
- Competency in the science and art of ultrasound technology.
- One year of experience strongly preferred.
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Powered by JazzHR