Build the SoCal of Tomorrow as the Investor Relations Manager
- Do you have what it takes to connect entrepreneurs and investors in the Orange County and Southern California ecosystem to fuel growth that will lead to success for both?
- Can you build and maintain investor relationships?
- Are you ready to create a strategy with entrepreneurs that for deal flow with our investment bank and outside investors?
The Investor Relations Manager is accountable for creating and presenting a consistent investment message to the investment community on behalf of my client, and in service to all, it’s partners.
My client is building the SoCal of Tomorrow by connecting people, resources and capital to fuel technology growth in Southern California. Its members represent technology executive leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, academicians, and strategic advisors, all working together to fuel innovation in the region. The organization has helped more than 800 companies via the LaunchPad SBDC accelerator. LaunchPad companies have received more than $2.1 billion in investment and equity exits. These investments have supported the creation of more than 8,200 new jobs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist my client in creating and maintaining effective relationships with the active investor community in SoCal, Boston, NYC, NoCal, and more. You will also expand relationships globally which include Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Relationships will include but are not limited to: Venture Capitalists, Private Equity, Angel, Corporate Strategic, Family Office/ High Net Worth individuals
- Work with my client's Investment Bank Relationships and Growth Service’s companies to align strategy and material to present to investors
- Create and maintain a regular investor communications vehicle for my client's services to keep the investor community informed and engaged with their activities.
- Monitor and report ongoing investment activity and collect data on investments in Orange County and Southern California Companies.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3 to 5+ Years of experience in Investor Relations or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of experience and process with the investment industry, including equity investment, debt financing, angel investment and other forms of financial support for start-up and early-stage technology companies
- Knowledge of the Southern California investment community, including contacts with active investors in a variety of industry sectors
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with an emphasis in the financial or investment industries
My client is a business accelerator helping to build the So Cal of tomorrow by helping startups, improving productivity of established companies, and creating jobs.
Role: Investor Relations Manager
Location: Aliso Viejo,
Apply for this job now.