SEN Teaching Assistant / HLTA - Cardiff
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant or HLTA who is experienced at working in an SEN setting? If you are looking for a new SEN support role in Cardiff schools, then we would love to hear from you!
Supply Desk are looking to recruit passionate and dynamic Special Educational Needs TAs and HLTAs. We can offer short term, long term and flexible roles to suit your circumstances across primary and secondary schools in the Cardiff area. Your job role would be working with children who have Special Educational Needs such as autism, Asperger's, SEMH, ADHD, Down's syndrome and EBD. This could be on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will need to be passionate about ensuring that all children are able to reach their full learning potential in a safe and secure educational environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to engage with young people and children with SEN and make a positive impact on their education and development.
What you'll need to succeed
- School based experience working with SEN children
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £60-£70 a day
- Potential long term roles
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on #removed# or forward your CV to #removed#
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.