DMC is seeking an Assistant Bookkeeper to provide support for our Accounting Department with data entry tasks and record keeping. The ideal candidate will have some accounting or office experience and is eager to gain some accounting experience. QuickBooks experience is a plus! This position would facilitate a 40-hour work week Monday through Friday from 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Duties and Expectations:
- Make entries for Accounts Payable Invoices;
- Perform Customer Statement Reconciliation and Accounts Receivable follow up;
- Enter and Reconcile Credit Card Accounts;
- Maintain existing filing system;
- Receive and distribute incoming direct mail;
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls throughout the office;
-Provide general support to Accounting Department.
- 3 to 5 year Bookkeeping experience;
-Prior QuickBooks experience is preferred;
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment;
- Ability to plan and complete multiple small projects;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Solid working knowledge of computer programs and software;
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel & Word) and Google applications (Gmail & Google Drive).
DMC Facility Services is one of the leading providers of facility maintenance to corporate restaurant and retail chains throughout our region. We perform a range of services, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, flooring and more. We realize the importance of relationships in every aspect of business, including those within our company. We rely on our talented team to provide our customers with quality work and great customer service.
In addition to consistent work, top pay and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees, and their families, to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Competitive salary with advancement encouraged;
- Generous overtime and travel time paid to and from sites;
- Paid on a weekly basis;
- Paid holidays, 2 weeks' vacation;
- PTO time for sick days, etc.;
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental insurance with Employer contribution;
- Retirement program with company match;
- Life insurance and disability programs;
- All business expenses paid;
- Personal and tool loan program;
- Referral bonus program.
You owe it to yourself to work for a company where you are valued and appreciated. We will provide the support that will ensure your success.
Role: Assistant Bookkeeper
Location: Cherry Hill,
Apply for this job now.