The Rehab Transporter is responsible for assisting Champion Rehab staff as directed with tasks such as, but not limited to: client transportation, office tasks, department cleaning, assisting therapists as appropriate/directed.
Students welcome to apply! We offer ample opportunities for growth in a variety of departments and locations.
We are currently hiring morning and afternoon shifts. M-F, every other Saturday.
1. Escorting patients to and from Rehab Departments efficiently to maintain established therapy schedule.
2. Assist PT, OT, ST staff as requested and appropriate within role of Rehab Transporter.
3. Assist Director of Rehab and Assistant Director of Rehab with projects/tasks as requested.
4. Assist Rehab Office Manager with duties as assigned. To include but not limited to: filing, copying, chart retrieval, and clerical duties as assigned.
5. Attend departmental meetings as indicated.
6. Complete infection control procedures as described in policies (ie equipment and supply cleaning, linens).
7. Other duties as assigned.
Country Manor Campus is a not-for-profit company consistently recognized (locally and nationally) for their quality care and team-oriented work environment. With over 650 employees, a multitude of departments and multiple locations, there are continuous opportunities for career growth and advancement. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries! We genuinely care about our employees, as we understand that they remain our organization's greatest asset.
Role: Rehab Transporter
Apply for this job now.