The main focus of this role is Pre-press prep/file layout (80% of the role), and the remainder will be Print Production Operator work, both Large & Small Format.
- Operate large format inkjet &, latex printers, laminator, cut vinyl plotter and mounting equipment (experience a plus but willing to train)
- Preflight files using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Color matching & correction to obtain proper PMS output.
- Navigate server to retrieve client files.
- Ensuring all orders get produced to customer specific details
- Communicate with client on the specs of their order.
- Extremely detail orientated
- 80% of this role is pre-press prep/file layout, and the rest will be being part of the team and assisting in print production.
- Must have minimum one (1) year in a pre-press prep role, utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design to edit client files.
- Experience operating Large Format Printers as well as Laminating & Mounting are a plus.
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media.
- MAC & PC proficiency.
- Must be able & willing to cross-train to large format print production to learn the equipment & support the team in production.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required.
- Detail-oriented and high quality work is key to success in this role.
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced setting and be a good multi-tasker.
BluEdge's mission is to lead with progressive printing and information management technologies and services, one client at a time. We will offer tailored solutions and strategic advice. Balance artistry with technical expertise in color, 2D, and 3D printing. Optimize information management with expert knowledge and individualized technology. And empower all BluEdge associates to deliver impeccable quality in both goods and service, every single time.
Role: Pre-press Technician Op.
Apply for this job now.