Now offering weekly Pay!!
For more information, please visit us at Home Health Agency | In Home Nursing Care CareSense Home Health Care (caresensehc.com)
We will match any competitor pay rate and benefits, getting more money in your pockets now. We are also offering a sign on bonus of $650.00 if you bring your own client- please call us for more information.
At CareSense Home Health Care we foster quality of life through our quality of care. We are committed to providing best-in-class home care services. Our goal is to improve quality of life for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Offering non-medical home care services such as companionship, homemaking, personal care, take you to the doctor or grocery, and much more. We need to best team to drive this mission. To join the team, apply today!
A Caregiver is needed to service our Clients who may be Elderly, have medical complications, or have Special Needs with age ranges from 0-99. Assists with activities of daily living, companionship, supervision, observation, safety, support, social interaction, and activities.
- Competitive Pay
- Part/Full Time
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- 401(K) Plan
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises
- Complete client's shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
- Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.