A well stablished London based organisation with global reach are currently looking for an exceptional Lead DevOps Engineer to join and take control of the DevOps team.
They run a highly available, transactional, and scalable platform that forms the backbone of eCommerce logistics for over 80% of the large online retailers in the UK, with an ever-growing presence in Europe and the US.
This is a fast-paced production environment, so the right person for this role will have previous experience in similar demanding environments where downtime is costly and needs to be thought of and prevented before it occurs.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS services
- Solid Linux skills and thorough understanding of DevOps principles
- Strong experience with containerisation - Docker
- Strong Scripting skills with Python or Bash
- Good experience with Terraform, as well as config management tools
- Good networking and enterprise level storage knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, solving complex problems
- Experience with serverless tech
- A passion for immutable infrastructure-as-a-code
- Automation, automation, automation
- Experience creating highly available systems and scalable architectures
- Excellent communication, strong leadership qualities, and ability to work with multiple teams
- Strong experience with a 24/7 SaaS offering
- Strong experience with Ansible
- Good experience with Kubernetes
- Willingness to attend conferences
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to extend their career in a fast-paced production environment.
Role: Lead DevOps Engineer - Highly Available Platform - Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.