IT Channel Sales Executive
£25,000 Basic + £35,000 Commission
Location ,Basingstoke ,Andover,Romsey ,Newbury ,Marlborough ,Winchester .
You will be working as part of the UK sales team this role is responsible driving new business sales from a database of prospects. There is a need for an individual to be a motivated self-starter with an appetite for success. Relevant experience is important although not critical and the opportunity for reward based on success is exceptional.
Key areas of focus will be to quickly gain an excellent knowledge of the sales product and a working knowledge of the IT systems required to fulfil the role. Ultimately this is a technical sales-based role where success will be rewarded but this is very much dependant on the effort and ability of the individual.
Expertise in sales generation and account management is vital for this role and the candidate should be able to show a track record or working to and meeting sales targets.
The ISE will need to immediately familiarize themselves with the product portfolio, the channel opportunities, the pricing structure and the database system and will receive a comprehensive induction program in these areas.
- The ISE will be responsible for contact (by phone and email) to develop new accounts and enhance the revenue and profit of the business.
- The ISE will work to agreed targets in areas such calls, revenue, margin and appointments for external representatives.
- The ISE will assist the marketing department to deliver channel-focused marketing initiatives to aid in the development of the customer base.
- The ISE will be responsible for account managing the database of new customers generated ultimately leading to an account management role.
- This is an internal role although the ISE will be responsible for arranging external face to face meetings between key customers and the Sales Director
You will have .....
- Experience of working in a sales role
- Marketing knowledge and interest
- Analytical approach to developing new business opportunities
- Experience dealing with businesses or consumers by phone and email
- Following pricing guidelines
- Experience of a CRM package
You will be .....
- Self-starter with ability to work in on their own or as part of a small team
- Customer facing approach with a desire to delight customers
- Great email and phone manner
- Desire to help grow a business in its early stages of development.
- Build solid relationship with customers and Vogel's head office contacts
- Good communicator, motivated and passionate
- Interest in AV market place would be an advantage
Our client offers
*Full product and sales training and the opportunity to sell leading products
*The chance to enter one of the UK's most lucrative market sectors
*A real first step on the IT sales career ladder with high earnings and career progression
Our client seeks
*A positive and tenacious attitude and a highly motivated approach
*Someone seeking a long-term career
*A high level of IT literacy and an interest in all things Hi-tech
They work in partnership with a range of resellers, systems integrators and ISP's throughout the UK. Equally they sport an enviable array of leading vendors who are at the cutting edge and in demand. This is topped by an impressive and prestigious location and the certainty that achievement is accompanied by readily available career prospects.