Excellent commission structure current employees are making over $100,000 a year. We offer advanced training With Cardone University for Solar Advisors. We provide pre-generated and pre-qualified quality leads.
- Our top producers are enjoying a 50% closing on provided leads and 75% on referrals.
- Referral budget of $500.00 to $1000.00 per referral sale.
- Multiple commissions enhancing adders available (Roofing, solar thermals, Quiet Cool fans, electrical upgrades, batteries and much more).
- After adders and upgrades, our average residential sale is from $35000.00 to $50,000.00, this means you are bringing home an average of $2,500.00 to 5,000.00 per sale.
- Highest paid commissions on residential and commercial sales.
- Uncapped income potential.
- Min 2 Years Solar or Sales Experience
- Honest and Professional
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong work ethics
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to learn as well as to share experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Desire to succeed
- Incentivized by helping people and being compensated for it
- Are willing to do what it takes to succeed.
- Must have own Computer
- Our average sales is over $15,000.00 and that means you are bringing home at least $1500.00 a day!
- Current Reps are making over $100,000 a year
- Fuel Budget Allowance for up to $150.00 a month
What We Offer
- Uncapped commission
- Sale Training through Cardone University once you are onboard for 30 days
- Open territories for residential and commercial sales
- Profit sharing on each sale
- Highest paid commission
- Referral budget of $500 to $1000 for referred sales to clients
- Draws on sold deals
- Under 30-day installations
- Training on current technologies, finance, and sales strategies - we set you up for success
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Gas card
- Medical benefits
- Complete training on our structure and systems
- 5 star rating reputation
- A strait forward, loyal and transparent culture - no games
- Fun and exciting culture
What You’ll Do
- Provide factual, consultative sales proposals in client homes
- Set your appointments from provided leads and referrals
- Design the system as per client’s needs on our design and presentation program
- Close deals
- See project from start to finish
- Use our CRM
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the sales and install process
- Prospect for referrals from your happy customers
- Collect customer payments
- Maintain a 50% closing percentage
- Maximize contract amount by selling add-ons and upgrades
- Recruit customers
- Create and maintain customer relationships
- Attend ongoing sales and marketing meetings as well as seminars for product knowledge enhancement
- Utilize your client base to help with your downline
Our company believes in creating a challenging yet fun work environment where employees feel like family. If you are a professional that cares about people and that wants to be rewarded well for your work, applying today.
If you have the Million Dollar Mindset, you are in the right place, CM Solar Electric will enhance your potential and will help you earn to you max potential.Job Type: Full-time Salary to be discussed and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License, Sales Rep License with CSLB.
- How do you feel about in home visits
- Do you own a Computer
Job Type: Full-time
Solar company that has been around close to a decade that is expanding at a rapid pace. all work is done in house, we offer a very friendly environment that will allow the correct candidate to grow within the company at its own pace.
Role: Solar Sales Representative
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.