We are seeking a Behaviorist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to clients under the clinical supervision of a BCBA. The behavior technician will follow individualized treatment plans, behavior plans, etc. to deliver quality therapeutic services to each individual.
- Complete daily acquisition skills, maintenance, and mastered skills as directed by BCBA
- Collect accurate data on a daily basis
- Complete all data sheets, programming sheets, progress notes, and billing sheets daily
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan, and reinforcement schedule as prescribed
- Implement appropriate teaching strategies and behavior modification approaches
- Complete all programming requests from BCBAs in a timely manner
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all clients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the homes
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor's in Special Ed., Psychology, or Applied Behavior Analysis,
- Willing to continue in school to obtain your Master's Degree or equivalent ABA Coursework
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required certification
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Prior positive interactions and experience with the disabled population
- Attention to Detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others - maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Commitment to the Job - motivation from within oneself to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional Control - the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job - the feeling that one's job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful benefit.
- Flexibility - the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress - the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace.
North Eastern Services Supports opportunities for people to achieve independence, enhance self-esteem, and sustain a full quality of life.
Location: Utah County,
Apply for this job now.