Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance)
£30,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Optional Overtime + Pension + Training
4 On 4 Off, 2 Days, 2 Nights.
Mechanical Engineer required for a well-known manufacturer that supply to a wide spread of well-known brands and retailers within their market. The company offer training and development.
The successful Mechanical Engineer would be someone with mechanical experience from any manufacturing, service or similar engineering background who holds a mechanical qualification. You will need some proven electrical competence being able to change motors and isolate circuits.
The Mechanical Engineer role will be mostly mechanical work as 90% of the production equipment/machinery is mechanical. This will include working on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings. This will be a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40%. Some strip down and rebuild work will be required.
The Mechanical Engineer Role:
* Dealing with a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40% tasks.
* Working mechanically on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings.
* Changing motors and isolating circuits.
The Successful Mechanical Engineer:
* Hands on mechanical experience from manufacturing or service engineering, other similar backgrounds can be considered with a high level of mechanical competency.
* A Mechanical Engineering qualification.
* You will need some basic electrical competence being able to change motors and isolate circuits.