Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £42,000- £44,000
Shift: Panama- 3's and 2's days and nights (Every other weekend off)
Pension: Match Contribution
Our client is one of the World's largest warehouse logistics specialists and looking for a Maintenance engineer in their brand new facility, With some of the most state of the art machinery on-site you will work as part of a growing team. They excel at providing fully automated sortation and distribution centres for a wide variety of industries, employing over 5000 staff globally, the business continues to expand thanks to a buoyant and stable market.
You will be working with the latest automated equipment including Conveyors, shuttles, pick and place, Sortation, Shrink wrapping machines. Strapping, Wrapping machines. Also with system no other company has, get in touch to find out!
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all machines on site.
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application as a Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Mechanical or Electrical Qualification.
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
As a maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- Fantastic security and progression opportunities
- Very competitive salary and overtime rate
- Contribution pension
- Company benefits to cover you and your family