Industries served: Supermarkets, convenience stores, markets, liquor stores, industrial produce warehouses, beverage distribution facilities, cold storage warehouses etc...
- Shipping & Receiving
- Load and unload equipment
- Inspect equipment upon receipt for freight damage & verify complete shipment
- Complete shipping and receiving documents
- Log all incoming and outgoing equipment
- To include inventory issued to jobs and returns from jobs
- Deliver/pick up equipment & materials to/from job sites as needed
- Housekeeping - maintain inside and outside areas. Remove trash, keep debris picked up, unload trash returned from job sites,
- Assist on job site when required (uncrating and setting equipment)
- Material procurement
- Assist in assembly of ranch coolers as required
· Must be able to lifts 50 lbs
· Certified forklift operator
· Clear driving record
· Drive 2 ton truck (no CDL required)
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Punctual and dependable
Arnold Refrigeration, Inc/ARI is single source for commercial and industrial refrigeration industries. Equipment sales, design, installation, and 24/7 repair and maintenance. Our customer base includes supermarkets, convenience stores, markets & processing plants, cold storage, and industrial food & beverage distribution facilities to name a few.
With over 57 years in business, our continued success is based on consistent, high quality, and dependable customer service.
Current locations include San Antonio, McAllen & Austin.
Role: Parts Runner/Equipment staging-delivery/cooler assembly
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.