The individual our client is seeking will have strengths and experience in accounting and skills to contribute broadly across the accounting function by taking on more responsibility over time. This is an opportunity to have an impactful role in a key finance activities. It is ideally suited for someone taking a step in an accounting career and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements
- Post journal entries and other accounting adjustments
- Support the month end and quarterly close process
- Manage key balance sheet accounts, including cash and intercompany
- Contribute to key metrics reporting and analysis for finance/accounting function
- Other accounting duties based on experience and business growth
- Ongoing projects as needed
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in process engineering and adapting systems to work flow
- Advanced skills in Excel with ability to manage and process large amounts of data. Proficient with data organization, combining, and filtering functions.
- Client-centered focus and willingness to deliver service proactively
- Ability to fit into a dynamic culture
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Highly organized self-starter
- Honest and open communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- BS, BA equivalent from an accredited 4-year university or college
- CPA preferred
- At least 1 - 3 years demonstrated success in accounting.
- Accounting system software experience (SAP or Oracle preferred)
Career Foundations has been built around a culture of unwavering service and ethics. We are highly process driven, quality driven, and results driven and apply this at work on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships and offering professional and honest guidance and being completely transparent in our approach. That is what sets us apart and enables us to deliver results that rival and surpass our competitors. Career Foundations provides our clients with the best-qualified talent available to bridge critical skills gaps and deficiencies within their respective staffing needs. We deliver individuals with the precise skills and backgrounds required but go way beyond to ensure we screen for the cultural fit unique to each of our clients.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.