ResearchUSA is a database company, compiling and maintaining the highest quality databases of US businesses. Thousands of businesses use our databases for marketing, research, and integration with their technology platforms.
We are seeking a Call Center Manager to manage our out-bound call center. This is not a sales call center! We make calls only to businesses, to verify information about the business, such as the business name, address, and other details. This position will report to the Senior VP of Data Operations.
The ideal candidate will have strong supervisory and personnel management experience in a production environment.
- Typing skills of at least 35 wpm
- Computer skills, including in-depth familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a production environment
- Experience with and knowledge of HR policies and requirements
· Nurture an environment for employees to excel and grow
· Maintain an environment suited to customer visits.
· Maintain, update, and enforce policies and procedures.
· Recruit and train Research Agents
· Take ownership of calling issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Set strategy to accomplish assigned goals and projects
· Analyze performance data and compile accurate reports on production
· Manage operations to the budget
Compensation for this position is up to $45,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
ResearchUSA is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Contact us at:
11133 O St
Omaha, NE 68137
Phone (402) 939-3805
AtoZdatabases.com is the country’s leading provider of databases to libraries, located in the southwest side of Omaha. More than 1,200 libraries and government agencies use our database to serve their patrons.
Role: Call Center Manager (Non-Sales)
Apply for this job now.