We are looking for an experienced full stack developer. The Programmer’s role is to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The Programmer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
- Work with development team to design and develop front-end applications
- Provide assistance with data layer design
- Communicate design ideas and work with wire-frame tools and agile iteration cycles
- Maintain and deploy updates to existing platform
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Deliver iterations and functional codes based no agreed timelines
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Strong knowledge of full Entity Framework stack and associated technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of MS SQL 2012/2014
- Use of TFS Team Foundation Server and VS 20xx
- High level of understanding HTML5, CSS and responsive design
- Basic Agile development understanding
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research on software-related issues and products.
- Highly logical.
- Technically proficient.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
Location: Lake Forest,
Apply for this job now.