SAIA LTL Freight is recruiting for a Pricing Analyst position. This role will analyze customer shipments (data) and develops competitive and profitable pricing programs. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment where attention to detail and efficient practices are a must and innovative thinking is encouraged.
- Analyzes, projects and/or determines profitability of new and existing accounts by utilizing TCG cost model and other tools as needed.
· Manages yield improvement opportunities for assigned National Account Executives (NAEs) to ensure timely completion in support of ongoing yield management process.
· Analyzes RFPs/bids/customer requirements and establishes pricing programs that adhere to company guidelines and initiatives.
- Communicates and negotiates, as needed, with internal and external customers on pricing related agenda.
- Interacts with senior management to resolve pricing concerns or issues.
- Analyzes large sets of data, typically multimillion dollar accounts and opportunities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Equivalent to Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- 2 years of experience in pricing, preferably in the transportation industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of tariff and schedule information
- Ability to interpret and use the NMFC classifications and guidelines
- Knowledge of TCG Cost Model
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with the ability to multi task
As an industry leader - Saia places a premium on finding and developing the right people. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what we do.
Your job. It isn't just where you work; it's where you belong. As a member of the Saia family, you belong to something bigger - from day one.
At Saia, success comes down to taking care of the people who matter most – our customers, our employees and our shareholders. The rest will take care of itself
Role: Pricing Analyst, National Accounts
Location: Johns Creek,
Apply for this job now.