$110000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Are relational databases your strong suit? Is designing, building, and developing database architecture something you enjoy? You'll be interested in Robert Half's new opening for a Database Developer, if you have a strong command of query writing and an interest in developing systems. This permanent position is located in the American Fork, Utah area.
What you get to do every single day
- Construct an efficient method for storing future database data
- Supply documentation as well as training to the Database Administrator and other users, when necessary
- Develop, code, and implement relational databases
- Generate a database schema based on data type and application related functionJob Requirements:
- Familiar with common issues associated with database operations
- 5+ years working as a Database Developer or a related role
- Strong familiarity with extract transform loads
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Business Intelligence (BI) experience required
- Good understanding of query coding and relational databases
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.