Our firm provides planning, engineering, and surveying services. Each department collaborates to create integrated solutions. We offer a full range of services, including research, feasibility studies, general plan amendments, zone changes, preliminary design, due diligence cost estimates, and tentative maps. We also liaison for our clients with local planning commissions and review boards.
We are seeking a Project Manager to oversee work performance for assigned projects. The PM will provide direction and supervision to ensure quality standards are met, efficiency levels are maintained, and client satisfaction is achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with new and current clients.
- Determine the scope of work, prepare proposals, and plan presentations.
- Communicate project progress with clients and resolve any issues.
- Prepare the cost estimates and conduct contract negotiations with current clients.
- Prepare work plan, create schedules, establish budgets, and organize project execution.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for all project work.
- Ensure job billing is completed on time and work is documented.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Conduct meetings to discuss current job performance.
- Determine staffing needs for the project team and conduct any necessary recruitment.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Contribute to the short-term planning process for the office.
- Determine capital equipment needs for each project team and assign resources.
- 10+ years of experience in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, or Planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Surveying, or Planning.
- CA registration as a Civil Engineering or CA Land Surveyor's license.
- Knowledge of contract management, project scheduling and reporting, budget control, proposal writing, and human resources management.
- Proficient with computer software for budgeting and scheduling.
- Knowledge of computer aided design and drafting.
Powered by JazzHR