Open to new opportunities as an Embedded Software Engineer? If you're looking to further establish your career as an Embedded Software Engineer and are based (or willing to relocate) in Worcestershire this could be just the right fit for you.
The Embedded Software Engineer role & company
The company you would be working for are a medical device company. They are small to medium in size and continuing to grow. They operate internationally and need an Embedded Software Engineer to join their welcoming team currently made up of about 10-12 Engineers. They need someone who will be a good fit within the team as the company culture is highly valued here. The successful Embedded Software Engineer must also be a fast learner and have had experience working on the full product life cycle as much of the role involves work on new cutting-edge products.
Required Embedded Software Engineer skills:
- Degree or other relevant qualification (electronics, Science etc...)
- Minimum of 2 years Software Development experience within an industry setting
- Embedded software programming experience in C/C++
- Object-Oriented programming concepts (C++/Java)
- Experience liaising with customers and excellent communication skills
- Fault finding, test, verification
- Experience with Git subversion would be beneficial
Embedded Software Engineer application process:
Interviews are taking place as soon as this week (commencing 22nd March 2021). If you are interested in applying please upload a recent copy of your CV below and you will receive a call to discuss the position in more detail. The interview process is a two stage process over video call and successful applicants will then be offered an on-site tour (with Covid-19 precautions securely in place).