- Weekly visit all properties to supervise/monitor/physically perform, if needed, trash pick-up, scattered items or remains and general ground-keeping to ensure professional appearance of the properties at all time. In particular, parking areas and all the common areas shall always be clean and free of waste or debris.
- Collect rent from tenants.
- Daily online posting of vacant units and/or sale unites on our website(s) and/or other commercial sites, conducting leasing market survey, prepare leases and handle leasing issues.
- Coordinate with maintenance make-ready, minor plumbing repair, ground and common areas cleaning, swimming pools overseeing and so on.
- Upload maintenance requests from Tenants and schedule maintenance work order.
- Prepare rent delinquency notice or final notice to move out when rent is past due.
- Handle eviction or other lease violations in an appropriate manner and attend court hearings or trials, if necessary.
- Prepare a delinquency report on the third (3rd) Monday of every month for residential and 6th day of Month for commercial properties.
- Keep accounting office informed of all matters related to expense, invoice and receipts.
- Enforce all lease rules and regulations, including but not limited to community rules.
- Issue renewal notices on time and send copy of all such notices to office.
- Attend staff meeting when informed.
- Any other duties that Company instructs to you.
Hsu Realty Co., Inc.
We are a locally owned real estate development company that acquires, leases, manages, maintains and develops both residential and commercial building projects. We have been in Austin, Texas for over 20 years and continue to grow! We are seeking self-driven, loyal and stable professional staff to join us as we are into our expansion stage!
Role: Assistant Property Manager
Apply for this job now.