Marlette Funding, Provider of Best Egg personal loans is growing rapidly. $6 Billion in funded loans within 4 years, consistent 30% employee growth over the past 2 years and plenty of employee perks including competitive salary, bonuses, 401k match, generous PTO and holidays and a well-stocked kitchen. We are a true work hard play hard organization that frequently elicits the feedback of our employees and gives back with frequent fun events and charitable contributions.
The Manager of Capital Markets Reporting will work hand in hand with the Senior Director/Head of Capital Markets to assist with investor reporting, structured finance activities including management of warehouse lines of credit and securitization. The role will require the preparation and analysis of collateral performance information, monthly warehouse reporting, capital markets securitization reporting, running analytics on portfolio and deal performance and other related activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage all investor reporting processes (consisting of whole loan, warehouse facility and securitization) including monthly summary reports and any additional reports required by investors
· Management of warehouse lines and borrowings
· Primary liaison with investors and other related parties for post close reporting matters
· Manage all third-party operational audits conducted on behalf of investors
· Work closely with technology to complete process enhancement projects and correct data discrepancies
· Coordinate due diligence sessions and investor outreach as needed
· Respond to request from credit facility providers and maintain an ongoing dialogue counterparties
· Manage data room and ensure materials are up-to-date and accurate
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline
· 5+ years in accounting and/or finance experience, reporting experience a plus
· Ability to analyze and interpret data within Excel
· Detail oriented
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Adaptable, flexible and with the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
· Integrity, reliability, initiative and ability to meet deadlines reliably
· SQL Skills a plus
Marlette Funding, through its consumer facing brand Best Egg, is a financial services technology company on a mission to find better ways to make money accessible for our customers. We believe that human resources are essential to delivering on that mission and we take hiring our teammates very seriously. Our SMART team makes this a great place to work and fuels our success.
Role: Capital Markets Manager
Apply for this job now.